This ‘About’ page is likely to change as inspiration strikes…
Some sections will be moved to child pages.
Why Barefoot Warrior?
On the 2nd of May 2009 I decided to go barefoot 100% of the time regardless of social custom or community expectations for two principal reasons:
- Health: To be firmly grounded, in an increasingly artificial world under a continuous barrage of electromagnetic pollution, seemed a reasonable proposition. After all, we, as a species, evolved in close and continuous electrical contact with our mother earth so to throw up artificial barriers to that contact seemed counter intuitive. As it turns out, going barefoot is not just beneficial to health but also super good for your brain Two interesting posts highlighting these findings: barefoot benefits brain development:and going barefoot for brain health
- Politics: I would not call myself a ‘warrior’ if I was not motivated to fight for political and social change and indeed friends and family will readily testify that I have been a bit of a rebel all my life. When you believe that to survive the onslaught of the capitalist technocracy at all you must drastically simplify your lifestyle and withdraw all financial and other support from those institutions and industries that you perceive to be a threat to mankind’s future. Some of the target subjects I will write about here are #BigEnergy, #BigPharma, #BigFood, #MilitaryIndustrialComplex, #BigAg, #BigGovernment and so forth, you will get my drift. What better way to show your disdain for their sacred places and luxury temples of worship than to enter barefoot and walk all over them?So this will be a very personal blog where I share
- my comments on the news, politics and philosophy,
- recipes for home made household cleaners and
- natural dog-food for natural dogs,
- lament about the increasingly sorry state of the western world’s health,
- fake health science-for-profit and the politics of health and health care.
This among many other things that will tickle my fancy from time to time.
Progressively over the next few weeks all my other sites will be redirected here.
Photo credit: Robert Reid, first published in the Courier Mail with an article about independent Senate candidates for Queensland 1990